четверг, 2 июля 2015 г.

How to earn MONEY from Porn Videos (Full Tutorial).

English is not my native language, so maybe it's not so perfect, and I hope you will get it all.

Ok, lets start, so, I can't promise you best results if you are not trying and if you don't work at least 2- 3 hours per day. It's an old method, but it's still working. You just need just stop being lazy and start doing.


WHAT IS THIS METHOD AND HOW DOES IT WORK?


First of all, this is one of my first MONEY online, and this method is a gold for me. 
Today, I am making from 100 to 150$ per day with no work at all (passive income).

And what are you going to do in next few days? 


  •  Downloading porn videos recorded with cam 
  •  With no watermarks
  •  With no trademarks (intro) 
  •  Register one Domain
  •  Upload videos to porn sites with your money making link
  •  Make money


First Step: Making accounts on porn sites


One of the best sites for this method is xvideos.com.

They will allow everything from this tutorial, and if they ever erase your video, just upload it again, and they will accept it.

So, you can make accound on every porn site on Internet that allows to upload your porn videos.

You can find best porn sites on The best list of porn website. 

Step Two: Downloading porn videos


 Ok, now we can start with making money.

 You will download porn video recorded with webcam (this is best    method, but you can download any video that you think viewers    will like).

 Video should not have any trademark, watermark or any intro

I found best webcam videos on Xhamster.com

You can also download video with bunch of websites and programs, I use videotoolbox.com.

Now, next thing you have to do is to convert video in .avi.

You can do this either in videotoolbox (in 5 seconds) or you can download some convertors and try different.

Step Three: Make Crakrevenue.com account

......

Download Full PDF file with this method!!!! Totally free - Download


6 комментариев:

  1. Great info.

    Just to confirm, there's no need to build a website right? Traffic is redirected straight to Crakrevenue?

    Also I'd like to see the pdf if possible. Thanks for sharing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You need only domain, not hosting, and you can find cheap one on HG.

    Cheers

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thanks Man and great share, I am going to use this.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Op thanks for these tutorial, have spent about $350 for about four months now without earning a cent in return. I hope these tutorial will be a break through for me, downloading pdf file. Thanks.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great info and I am going to follow this guide. Thanks for sharing this informative post. Hope Hope I will also earn money from Porn Videos.

    ОтветитьУдалить